Content of the entries
- The content should be of particular interest to the community of legal and social philosophers.
- Examples of accepted contents are: annoncement of conferences, seminars etc.; annoncement of publication; notice of academic vacancies; notice of academic appointments; call for papers; notice of courses or lectures; social announcements such as tributes at retirement/birthday; discussions on the organization of IVR; issues to be raised at Executive Committee meetings; network-seeking announcements of a more personal but professional nature etc. – all subject to the overriding aim of particular interest to the community of legal and social philosophers.
- Posts of a purely commercial nature are not accepted.
- Routine advertisement of publications are not accepted but notice of particularly important work, new journals and works by IVR members of interest to the community of legal and social philosophers may be included at the discretion of the IVR president, vice presidents, secretary-general and webmaster.
- English shall be used in the title of the post.
- The sender should make reasonable effort to check the spelling/grammar etc. of the text before submitting a post.
- A post may be written in a language other than English if the post is likely to be of interest only to readers who speak that language, in which case the post should contain a short description in English.
Identification of senders
- Submissions shall include the name and affiliation of the sender together with relevant information for further contact.
- The blog moderators may take steps to verify the identity of the sender.