IVR Young Scholar Prize 2015
Papers submitted for the IVR-Prize shall
- deal with the subjects of the 27th IVR World Congress on “Law, Reason, and Emotion” to be held in Washington D.C., July 25th to 31st, 2015;
- be written in one of the ARSP languages: English, French, German or Spanish;
- not exceed the length of 20 pages including footnotes and bibliography (about 2300 key strokes each page);
- have on its cover page, the title of the paper, the name, affiliation, postal address, e-mail address, member status of the IVR, and the date of birth of the applicant;
- have on all other pages no reference to the applicant´s name or any other information that would indentify the applicant;
- be mailed to the Secretary General of the IVR, Prof. Lorenz Schulz (L.Schulz@jur.uni-Frankfurt.de).
Deadline for submission is January 25th, 2015.
Only one submission by each competitor is allowed. The date of birth should be given. To facilitate the assessment of the papers competitors who present their papers in French, German or Spanish are requested to add an English translation. The participation in the IVR-Prize competition does not exclude the paper from being submitted to the Congress (for presentation in the working groups).
The papers received will be read by a panel of judges appointed by the Executive Committee of the IVR. The prize winner will be awarded € 1000 and be given the opportunity to deliver a special “IVR-Prize Lecture” at the Washington World Congress of the IVR. Her/his paper will be published in the ARSP.
* born on or after 25 January 1980