CALL FOR PAPERS – WAYS OF KNOWING: EPISTEMOLOGY & LAW, LONDON, 31 MAY 2018
The Westminster Law and Theory Lab in association with the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London, issues a call for papers for this one-day international conference. The conference will provide a forum for presentations and discussion on the place, significance, and further potential of epistemology within socio-legal studies. Invited speakers include:
- Professor Maria Drakopoulou, University of Kent
- Professor Peter Goodrich, Cardozo Law School
- Professor Anna Grear, Cardiff University
- Professor Geoffrey Samuel, University of Ken
- Professor Boaventura de Sousa Santos, University of Coimbra
All contributions welcome, especially from doctoral, emerging, and early-career scholars, to submit papers for presentation in parallel sessions (estimated: three in number, each comprising three papers).
Deadline for submission of proposals is 26 February 2018. Please see the call for papers for further details.