Call for Papers
UK IVR Annual Conference — Call for Abstracts
The 2016 annual conference will be held in Leeds, 29–30 October. The conference welcomes contributions to the theoretical and practical understanding of the relationship between law and social sustainability in topics related, but not limited, to the following areas:
• Labour Law and Modern Slavery
• Human Rights Law and Legal Theory
• Immigration Law and Refugee Protection
• Discrimination Law and Social Inclusion
• Austerity and Social Justice
• Disability Studies and Capacity-building
• Global Law and ‘Public Goods’
• Theoretical and Comparative Perspectives on Social, Cultural and Economic Rights
• Feminist Jurisprudence and Access to Justice
• Environmental Law and Urban Development
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 5 pm, 24 June 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more informations see the call for abstracts leaflet.